Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Heart Balenciaga

Photobucket


The new Balenciaga store makes my heart beat faster. This new store opening is on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles. I can't help falling for the store concept and design. The outside of the store is green and eco friendly.Using cacti as a fence and lava rock is just so creative. On one hand, the store looks like friendly neighborhood that I definitely want to go inside because I can feel a warm welcome from its look.



Photobucket

Photobucket
On the other hands, the inside of the store is extremely futuristic. It's two-floor store.The blue neon light makes a good reflection create an aesthetic sense for the products. The lighting effect reflecting on the clothing racks is just so eye catching. And, in the ultimate example of space-age chic, transactions are conducted out of sight, at silver consoles off the sales floor.It's a perfect result from the preparation more than two years. This new store is selling Balenciaga this Fall collection. And yes my heart, we have animal print skirts, sunglasses, trendy gladiator sandals in flat and wedge forms and delicious handbags. There are more collections coming up in store soon. I can't wait to see more in this store. My heart longs to be there someday.
Yeah! I don't forget to mention those celebrities who attend in the store opening.
Photobucket Orlando Bloom
Photobucket Salma Hayek
tracey rossTracey Ross
nicole richieNicholas Ghesquière and Nicole Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment