Saturday, September 12, 2009

Mr. Marc Jacobs and Ms. Rihanna makes me heartbroken

Marc in skirt

I almost scream when I see Marc Jacobs in his skirts. That gives me a big shock and I got heartbroken seriously. What happens to you, Marc Jacobs? Where is your fashion sense?What is wrong with you? The problems are… Well, your skirt is in purple and this pastel purple does not match with your shiny black shirt. The soft look of the skirt is against the shining shirt. And honestly, I do not think it’s a good idea for a masculine wearing skirt. That is something I will never fall for. The length of the skirt is below the knee and obviously it shows his muscle calves. He looks shorter in this skirt. This "manly skirt" must be better if it is an apron. I'm not against the idea of men in skirt but I think he should know that it will be better if his skirt is more high waisted and the length should be long enough to cover his legs.
Some more pictures of MR. JACOBS

Photobucket

Photobucket
What makes a skirtalicious? Well, that must be long and skinny legs and a nice ass as well. Yes, I guess you know what I mean. This "stylish" singer Rihanna definitely proves that big ass also can… break the heart of skirt lovers. Rihanna, you are wearing a pearl necklace that you probably stole from your auntie. It makes your neck look like you have Adam’s apple. The shirt you wearing is just like you pick up from constructions. And you got a skirt for teenager. The total look of Rihanna is just so UNBELIEVABLE because she is the only one that can combine auntie look and teenager style together on her manly form. Overall, this outfit emphasizes her oversize butt and on the contrary, her top part is too small to view.  From the bottom of my heart, I can't love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment